Monday, April 7, 2008

MY STORY

Do you still remember….
Those days?
Those cool nights and starry skies?
Those moments when I showered you with my love in various ways?
When I used to be happy by seeing your sparkling eyes?

Do you still sometimes….
Think about me?
Recollect those fun-filled memories?
Recall my eyes which you once found as deep as sea?
Smile over our past trifle fights?

Once there was a time when….
We used to be two people with one soul,
Our happiness used to lie in each other.
We were enjoying our life’s role,
We felt as if love will always be in the air.

But gradually…situation changed….
Love was no longer in the air,
No longer being with me was fun for you.
Twinkle of your eyes was lost god knows where,
Contempt was reflected in your every stare.

Then one day….
Out of the blue you decided to leave,
You treated me as an object of use and throw.
This sham of love, corrupted all I used to believe,
Still bound in shackles of your love, I remained silent.

And now I think….
I was the one you wanted to delude,
Congratulations my dear, you are no longer mine.
At the end of the day, I conclude,
Everything in life is forgery and fake.

1 comment:

[V]aRuN said...

Its madness...
To hate all roses if you get scratched by one thorn...
To give up all your dreams if one didn't come true...
To give up all efforts if one failed...
To condemn all your friends if one betrayed you.
Not to believe in love if one person left you.
Remember - Time will bring,
A new friend
A new love.
A new life.
So enjoy every moment of life. 'Coz look around you - life really is beautiful, isn't it?

Nice poem... but i dont like its essence, thats why i quoted the above lines. from a literary point of view, pretty good work... :)